Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday...Lazy Day...

After getting Alex just about back to his normal self with just a cold remaining, Ayson came down with the same thing in the wee hours of Sunday morning. He has had a fever and horrible sounding cough, and now congestion/runny nose has been added to the mix. So church was out of the question. A.J. wrote on his Facebook wall that we need to start a "church of the quarantine where children with fevers, coughs, and sniffles are welcome every Sunday." I found that pretty amusing.

A little brotherly love on a Sunday morning.

Sunday during Ayson's nap, Alex got to do one of his favorite things - watch Jeep and dune buggy videos on YouTube with Daddy! I'm not sure why they look so serious here - it is actually something they enjoy! :)

Sunday afternoon, after a week of dreary clouds and rainy days, the Sun came out and things quickly begain to dry. After dinner we all went outside and celebrated the gorgeous weather. Lots of bike-riding, playing on the playground set and throwing around balls. Best of all, I was able to get rid of the weeds in the front beds! Woo hoo! It looks so nice! I'm starting to get in the mood to do some flower planting...

No comments: