Behold them in all their magnificent glory!!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice...
Nope, not little girls, silly - spices! Mr. Postman delivered my big box of Penzey's Spices today!! I am beyond excited! These are some of the best, freshest dried spices out there - I simply love them. I cannot wait to start using them in my cooking and baking. Besides some standard as well as baking spices, I also got some of their great spice blends that will be really fun to use. This purchase has just about completed my spice supplies from Penzey's, so I can get rid of the old containers of miscellaneous spices (or maybe save them for emergencies, like if I happen to run out of the better quality stuff!). Mmmm. Simple pleasures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum! I need some of those :)
Post a Comment