After Alex returned from his night at Nanny & Grampy's, I took the boys out for some fresh air play. Alex played ice hockey (sort of) on the driveway - with chunks of ice that he used as pucks and hit with his hockey stick! I tried to teach him a few things I remembered from my field hockey days on the high school team but was quickly dismissed with an "I think I would rather play alone." We played ball! They rode various bikes, tractors, & the scooter! We played "Jane & the Dragon." Alex was the Dragon and I was Jane (very appropriate since my middle name is Jane!), and Ayson was Dragon Jr. Ayson emptied the sidewalk chalk from it's container and sampled a few - apparently chalk is not appealing to his tastebuds. Finally the boys settled on digging (in the designated "dig spot" by the playground set where grass never grows)...
Fun digging...

...comes to an abrupt end when this happens (Ayson throwing dirt)!

After the boys came inside and had some lunch it was close to being Ayson's naptime. He is moving to one nap so he's going down at about 1:00 p.m. these days. I had gone to grab Ayson his water bottle for him to have in bed, and on my way back I caught he and A.J. in the hallway by his bedroom...

No comments:
Post a Comment