Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little A's Check Up...

My sweet little Ayson. He had his eighteen month checkup this morning. He had a vast improvement in behavior from our last checkup - no fussing, whining or crying (except briefly when he got his hepatitis A vaccination). I was fairly impressed. He weighed 22.6 lbs (only the 10th percentile) and was 32 1/2 inches (50th percentile). See? He's not as big as he appears! But I admit I was surprised that he weighed as much as he did given the fact that he pretty much eats one, possibly two meals a day. It is beyond me how little kids can subsist on what seems like so little! They're little wonders I tell ya!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

He's just a little bigger than Cason was at 18 months. Cason weighed 21 lbs. 8 oz. and was only 31 inches tall. I bet Ayson is taller than Cason is now.