These precious little tootsies belong to my Ayson. I've always described Ayson as having Fred Flintstone feet. They're sort of rectangular, block-shaped, and a bit chubby on top. Since he was a wee baby I've had a hard time getting shoes for him because of the chubby top, (it makes it really hard to even put shoes on him) and as a result have pretty much kept him in the Robeez-type slipper/moc footwear for the majority of his waking hours.
Fred Flintstone feet (the picture doesn't do them justice, trust me!)

This past weekend though we stopped off at Babies R Us and I made a quick run to the baby shoes just to see...Shockingly I actually found something that fit...check him out (it was hard to get a pic of his feet so you have to look closely)...no more slippers and mocs! He looks so dang cute in little shoes - I could just eat him up!!

2 comments:
Cute shoes. Are they the Koala Kid brand that they carry? They kind of look like little skater shoes.
Yep. Amazing how I am willing to spend a lot of money on kids shoes but the pair that actually works good for him is only $9.99.
Post a Comment