Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm Cool & Other Ramblings...

Today Alex actually ate his breakfast in record time rather than the hour it usually takes him. As he was pulling away from the table he spied some tasty chocolate treats (see below) on the counter and asked if he could have one for dessert. Is there a written law somewhere that you can't have dessert in the morning? I obliged - he did eat a great breakfast afterall! I am such a cool mom - at least I am in the eyes of my five year old. Have you ever had these tasty chocolates? They are so scrumptious. We got them at World Market - what's great is that you can have one or two and feel like you've really indulged. My kind of snack!

This morning Malinda and I met at a bouncy place with our two little munchkins. It was a lot of fun and wore us out - I'm sure it wore Cason and Ayson out too. :) Both boys were a little tentative at times with the bounce equipment but got in to it sporadically. One thing about it, when you take a toddler to a place like this, you know you're going to end up doing everything with them - it makes you realize these weren't made for adults! In spite of taking the boys there for all the bouncy things, this is what they seemed to enjoy the most!...


We had a lunch stop at "Old McDonald's." Ayson devoured an entire cheeseburger and worked on some apple slices. We still need to work on Ayson's table manners - if more than one of anything is in front of him, it all goes in his mouth - and then a minute later it all comes out - oh, but wait! It still will find it's way back in that little mouth of his! Sitting at a table with our little monkey is not for those with a weak tummy! What a crazy little guy he is!


1 comment:

Malinda said...

Gee, what cute little boys.