Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Balentime's Party...
This afternoon I drove over, with Ayson in tow, to Alex's preschool for, as he likes to call it, his "Balentime's" party. All parents were invited to come early and watch the kidlets enjoy the festivities. I'm always game for anything that welcomes our involvement in any way, shape or form, though I was disappointed to see that I was the only parent who came. I don't think I've missed one of Alex's little activities. They're always worth going to if nothing else just to see the excited expression on his face when he sees me walk through his classroom door. Alex's teacher, Miss JoAnn, let Ayson sit at the table with the big kids to partake in the yummy treats. He looked too cute sitting next to all the kids, his little feet not even touching the ground. He wasn't too sure about sitting there though until a plate with sliced apples, grapes and a mini muffin appeared before him. From that moment on he was good to go! An hour later and here we all are at home. Alex's Balentime's loot is strewn about the kitchen table...and now he's outside playing with neighbor buddy, Kylie. The joys of the preschool life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment