It's a rare quiet moment here at our maison, so I thought I'd steal away for a few minutes to enjoy a little "me" time. Here it is. This is my choice space...
I love it because it's quiet, comfortable and bright with a good view of the back golf course. I've got my stash of magazines to peruse - Mini Boden & Penzey's Spices - and perhaps I'll get around to actually placing a Penzey's order along the way (they're simply the best). And then of course there's dear old laptop. Definitely time to read some of my favorite blogs. I've run across a few that are full of substance. They make you think, or invite debate. I realized how simple mine is. It certainly is not thought-provoking. But then I remember that that is not why I set out to blog in the first place. I have valued it so much as an additional way to communicate with friends and family who live out of state; as well as it being a fun way to "journal" and put life's little happenings down for posterity. Pretty simple stuff about my awesome husband, my beautiful little boys and fun things in our sweet happy life. Hopefully my family are not dying of boredom as they read it (that's why I include lots of pictures!!). Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment