Monday, February 23, 2009

Today it was just Ayson and me. After dropping Alex off at preschool, I got in some morning housecleaning. Even at 17 months, my little Ayson was helping me. He pushed around his little toy Dirt Devil and the Swiffer [we've removed the middle extension so it's just his size!], following behind me. We did some laundry together too. I love having my little shadow with me!

At around 4:30 A.J. called to say he wouldn't be home in time for dinner. I felt bad for him - he'd already had a long day (even as I write this he's still doing some work for a client from home). That changed dinner plans. I took the easy way out and Alex, Ayson and I all had breakfast for dinner. Then I used up the last of our yogurt and fruit to make smoothies...both boys just dig them. I like that it's an easy way to get a little extra fruit and dairy in Ace since he has become anti-yogurt and seems to only like a few select fruits (at least that's been the trend for the past several months). Tomorrow we'll be back to "real" meals again!

No comments: