Friday, February 27, 2009
Remembering How Good Life Is...
I am a spoiled girl. Sometimes I take it for granted. With A.J. being self-employed, there are times when he works at his office here at home. The boys and I love being able to see him throughout the day though I know there are times when we probably "see" him a little too often! :) Having him around has made it easy for me to make grocery runs or take Alex to Little Gym while Ayson naps (everyone knows it's easier - for mama and baby - shopping sans a one year old). It's a huge help. The other day I had thought A.J. would be working at home - great time to get a few things scratched off my list, and of course Ayson would be napping. Things quickly changed when he got a call to go see one of his clients. Now my schedule was messed up - I'd have to put off things until Ayson woke up. It was all very inconvenient and if I'm being honest, I felt a little irked. It's so easy to forget how good I have it. I love being a stay-at-home mom and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I love making homemade dinners just about every evening. And I love doing all the suzy homemaker things like ladies did back in the day. I would chose my life, pretty much just the way it is, on any given day. And yes, I have the added bonus of having my hubby around so that I can poke my head in his office to say hi. I really am grateful. Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment