There are times when time seems to just get away from us. Like this morning. I was just a bit more leisurely than usual, enjoying my cup of coffee and chatting with A.J. Murphy's law tells me that if I kick back in the morning, my little boy will do the same thing (sheesh! I guess one of us has to be the adult!). So yes, Alex spent a good portion of his "getting ready" time playing with moonsand and watching Arthur. There's nothing wrong with that, but he was just not inclined to go out of his way to get ready for school. So I spent a good half hour harassing him to down his breakfast. He finally finished leaving him just enough time to brush his teeth before heading out the door. I shutter to think what elementary (and beyond) school is going to be like.
Ayson had a good night last night. I heard him stir around 3 a.m. and got a little paranoid so I went in his room and pretty much stared at him quietly sleeping for about 10 minutes, looking for any signs of stomach heaving, etc. But he was just fine. Below are pictures from this morning when I went in to his room to get him up. He apparently was experimenting with another more comfortable way of wearing his pajama top...
No comments:
Post a Comment