Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alex's Card...

My precious Alex gave me a card that his teachers helped him make for Mother's Day. They had him fill in the blanks with his thoughts. Here are a few of the things that were said...

  • My mom is 32 years old. (see why I love this little guy so much?!)
  • My mom is tall like a grown up bike.
  • My mom has brown hair and blue red eyes. (they're green actually!)
  • My mom smells as good as flowers.
  • The best thing that my mom cooks is guacamole.
  • My favorite thing to do with my mom is go on dates.
  • If I had $100.00 I would buy my mom a wagon to pull stuff.

This years card (like all previous years actually) is a real keeper. He sure knows how to make his mommy smile!

No comments: