The lawn was treated for grubs (
eeww!) this afternoon so we had to do some post application watering this evening. What we wouldn't give for a sprinkler system right now! But the "rain train" is quite the entertainment attraction for the boys providing them with all sorts of fun. After getting thoroughly soaked and covered in grass and dirt I corralled them to the bathroom for a bath. Both boys were utterly out of control and I was adding to the chaos with my pleas for them to stop splashing, throwing water toys, etc. When they were all
snuggled in their pajamas and fresh and clean I adjourned to my room to change my soaking wet clothes - yes bath time was that bad! The boys are tucked in bed now and I am able to RELAX!

The guys are very involved in the set up of the sprinkler. :)

Alex's enthusiasm rates a 10.

Ayson stops for a drink (see why we have to work on his manners?!).


I have no idea why they're doing this but I thought it was cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment