Sunday, May 17, 2009
Eat Like An Egyptian...
After a busy Saturday morning and afternoon, A.J. and I went on our first date since our anniversary in September (with special thanks to Nanny & Grampy for letting the boys hang out with them for a few hours). Not a complaint, simply a fact. Anyhoo, we went to a great little Egyptian restaurant and stuffed ourselves. Falafel with tahini and fresh warm pitas for appetizers, followed by cosharee for me and mossaca for my hubby. Of course I washed it all down with the classic Egyptian drink, Coca-cola. The cosharee was enough to serve a family, so I have leftovers for lunch for the next few days for A.J., the boys and me. It was great being together, just A.J. and me. While we may be in each other's presence often, if there is a child around, the chance of us having anything ressembling a conversation lasting more than a few brief minutes is rare. So this was a good evening and a good time for the two of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment