Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ayson's New Haircut...

It has been five long months since Ayson last had a haircut. I took him to Cool Cuts this morning and I mistakenly thought that because he got to sit in a little red fire engine that he'd be all laid back during his trim but I was wrong. Even with the enticement of a strawberry sucker he was still apparently being traumatized. I've never seen such big crocodile tears. When it was over however he was in a great mood. Below is the end result of our little trip. They parted his hair on the side after gelling it up really good. Without the gel, it'll just flop forward - so that's how it'll look most of the time since I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to apply gel to a 19 month old's hair! The lady who did his hair was trying to talk me in to purchasing a $10 bottle of shampoo for him so his hair wouldn't dry out...are you kidding me? Again, he's only 19 months old. I can imagine what A.J. would say if I brought a $10 bottle of kids shampoo home! Ha! Anyway, here's his little cuteness...



1 comment:

Malinda said...

He looks like such a big boy now.