A.J. and I usually switch off getting the boys in bed. I read to Ayson and get him ready, while A.J. does the whole Alex routine, and then we'll trade. The other evening, I was able to sneak a picture of Ayson and A.J. during one of Ayson's bedtime stories. These are such sweet times.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Breakfast and Bedtime...
Since it has been so lovely outside in the morning, we have made a habit of opening up the back door and letting the fresh air move about the living room and kitchen. Eventually we might take our cup of coffee outside, sit on the deck and watch the still quiet golf course while the boys would run around, sometimes still in their pajamas. Ayson has taken these mornings we've had and they have now become [what he wants to be] his routine. He pleads with us while he stands at the door and lets us know he wants to eat his breakfast outside. Occasionally we succumb. Here he is enjoying a moment of solitude on the deck while he munches on his breakfast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment