Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Battle With Poo...

Since Mother's Day, my poor little Ayson has been dealing with tummy problems. Every day he has had diarrhea (yesterday I actually changed 4 diapers in no more than 10 minutes - no joke), and multiple baths. He's leaked on my treadmill, the floor and his bed. Does anyone feel pity for us yet? He wants to eat in the morning but then his appetite steadily slows down as the day wears on, and by dinner he wants nothing. Last night he threw up for the second time (the first was a couple days ago). As we were cleaning up the throw up mess in his bed, we were spraying air freshner like crazy. Now I can barely stand the smell of the air freshner - ugh. Thankfully Ayson is in bed napping peacefully right now. I hope he sleeps well since last night was rough for him...I think maybe all of this is payback for when I was in junior high and I threw up everywhere in the bathroom in the log cabin we were staying in (with lovely redwood style walls). My mom was cleaning it up and gagging the entire time. I've laughed (rather hysterically I might add) about that incident many times, but I'm waving the white flag now...I surrender!!! :)

No comments: