Today we made it to the zoo. It was the first time this year we went there as a family. All previous visits this year have been with friends while A.J. was at work. So this was actually a treat. Add to that the fact that it was an absolutely out-of-this-world gorgeous day, and it was a perfect outing. Ayson's favorite spot by far was the visit to the parakeet paradise where A.J. helped him feed the birds with a seed stick. Several times he'd make the "mmwah" sound and then open his mouth for a big kiss (no, it never actually happened...but he wanted to!). Alex was game for everything and enjoyed being along for the ride (though he was a bit fixated on where and when we were going to eat. Is this Alex we were hearing actually looking forward to eating?!). Can you really go wrong at the zoo on an awesome spring day? I think not!
A.J. and I were laughing about how we take pictures of animals at the zoo and then never use them or look at them again...Therefore, Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you a few zoo pictures of our furry friends.

How is it this little guy will pose for us better than our boys?!

Did you actually think I'd post pictures of animals and not the cutest guys in the world? Please!!

Brown eyes and the elephant.


A study of the men in my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment