Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ayson's 1st Easter Egg Hunt...

Yesterday afternoon we took the boys to our church for a little pre-Easter fun. First they had a story time where the pastor used the resurrection eggs to help illustrate the Easter story. Then the littlest of the kids all got to have their egg hunt. Ayson was, if I may say, the cutest little thing! Truly, he was! I think he was a little confused by all the little kids rushing around grabbing eggs. A.J. and Alex gave him a quick run-down of what was going on :) and then coached him along the way...

The lesson: Pick up the egg, put it in the bucket...

This is what Ayson picked up from his lesson. Pick up egg, stuff it in your mouth. If egg opens, throw it on the ground, grab another unopened egg and repeat process.

Ah, I think he's getting the swing of it now...

Daddy helps release...er, pry the egg out of Ayson's hands and in to the bucket! :)


No comments: