Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Money Well-Spent...

Look what my wonderful husband brought home for me Saturday afternoon. I love my new treadmill! He actually found it on Craigslist. It happened to be NIB and at an overstock retail spot in FTW. You can't go wrong with Craigslist. With my monthly gym expense going up because they are now charging for childcare (which in effect nearly doubles my monthly expense), my lovely treadmill actually ends up being much less expensive in the long run. I've forgotten how much a good workout where I really sweat and get my heart rate up feels, and how much better my whole state of mind is for the rest of the day. Can you tell it's been a while?!

The one thing that has suffered because of this treadmill is our bedroom - it has squeezed every last bit of space available. It's not an ideal situation as far as that goes, but I don't regret having it!

Ayson likes to work out while brushing his teeth. (Don't worry. We keep the machine turned off and the key out of reach when we're not using it!)

No comments: