Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Up To No Good...

We had our windows open the first part of the day yesterday. It was gorgeous - sunny skies and a gentle warm breeze. The boys were outside all morning playing with our plethora of yard toys, and doing stuff like this...

A&A Lawn Care :)

Noon time rolled around so I went in to the kitchen to begin making them goodies for a picnic. As I was making their sandwiches, cutting little bunches of grapes and putting mini Teddy Grahams in little cups, it hit me that it was exceedingly quiet. Way too quiet. So I stepped outside onto the deck and stealthily peered around the corner and found the boys playing...


Being very quiet while "cleaning" the brick with the hose, so I was told.


Alex was the industrious one while Ayson was the sidekick...er, helper.

Wet and grubby from all of their hard work outside, the boys enjoyed their fine dining. Ayson bailed out Alex and ate half of his sandwich for him. Then they just kicked back and basked in the glory of a fine spring day...

Ayson giving Alex a hug...is that brotherly love or what?! I could just eat them up!!

No comments: