Saturday, April 11, 2009

Driveway Artist...

This picture might not seem unusual to you. What makes it so great? It's the first time Ayson has actually used sidewalk chalk for coloring rather than eating!! Yes, it's true. He was quite taken with the whole process and his artistic output. At one point I told him how nice his picture looked, and he responded by laying his head down on top of his concrete canvas giving it some love. When he sat up again, he had chalk all over his cheek...

My little artist at work.

The next Paul Klee?

The next Kandinsky?


Portrait of the artist as a baby.










1 comment:

Malinda said...

I've thought about getting Cason some chalk, but didn't know if he was ready. He has stopped eating crayons so maybe he is.

I do see a little Kandinsky influence in that one work of art.

(Love his hair longer by the way.)

Have a Happy Easter!