Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Johnson County Precinct 4 Commissioner...

Because I have been blessed enough to have my mom and dad actually join us for Christmas and stay until New Year's, I have simply been happily too busy to blog. That's a good reason not even to be on the internet at all! :) So over the next several days, I'm going to play holiday catch up...

So! Did you know my wonderful husband is running for JC County Commissioner (precinct 4)? Well, he is. And with a completely unbiased (seriously!) opinion, I will tell you he is by far the most qualified person running for the position - out of five total candidates. You can check out his web site here - Running for a political position is not for the faint of heart, let me tell you. I'll share more of my political "realizations" in another post...:) Like maybe after the election! :)

Well, after our big ice storm, A.J. and our Jeep (aka "Rudolph") were in a couple of the Johnson County local town Christmas parades (along with a couple of the other candidates). Free advertising, right?! Our bright red Jeep was the best candidate participant in the parades - Rudolph (our Jeep, I mean), along with every musical version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer possible accompanying him, were a hit with a lot of people. It was a total blast for him.
A.J. Mathieu for Johnson County Precinct 4 Commissioner!!


No comments: