Thursday, January 2, 2014

Kidlet Choir...

For the first time ever, the boys got to "perform" together. Ayson is finally at the age where he was able to be a part of the kids choir, along with Alex, for our church's Christmas Eve service. It was priceless. 

We spent lots of time prior to practices rehearsing the songs. Once show time arrived, however, Ayson spent the majority of his time on stage entranced as he watched himself on the big screen (though he did occasionally face the congregation to sing a bit every now and then before promptly turning back around to stare at the screen). Alex performed like a pro...and of course, both were adorable. 

One of the screens at church with our favorite little performers. Alex is in the third row on the right, and Ayson, well, see if you can spot him...it's not too difficult! :)
The big finish! Oh, how they make me smile! Blessings, even in all their little kid goofiness! :) Whenever we leave our Christmas Eve services I always feel so joyful. And I realize that in the season of giving, I'm filled with gratitude for all I have. Life is oh so good!

No comments: