Monday, December 9, 2013

Scenes From Winter In Texas...

There's nothing I love more than winter weather.  By that, I mean the chill in the air, the snow, sleet, ice...all of it! So the past four days have provided me with nothing but pleasure. The beauty of the landscape overwhelms me and gives me a sense of serenity. I wish it could be like this all winter!
 Seriously! How can you not love this?!
As an aside, these past four days, Alex and Ayson have logged in approximately 17-18 hours of outside play with the neighborhood kids (most of the time). Sledding, spying, playing with tractors, and just plain being busy. I didn't even mind the continual pile of boots, snow pants, coats, mittens and hats resting beside the door for the past four days. :)

1 comment:

Malinda said...

I'm okay with it for a few days, but I'm ready for it to go away now and to get out of the house. Our trash and mail person cannot even get in our neighborhood.