Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Campers...

A.J.'s parents let us borrow their awesome camper trailer for a weekend camping trip. I'm telling you it is the only way to comfortably camp in Texas once the weather hits the 90 degree mark! We spent a good deal of our time playing in the water and in the morning hours managed a few bike rides or walking down to the lake. Back at the campsite it seemed to be all about bugs and creepy crawlies. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of the boys in spots similar to this one - huddled up around some caterpillar or daddy long legs...



Caterpillar observation.



Ayson relaxing one evening with Yellow & Blue (yes, he still has them) - notice the placement of Blue? I think that's rather ingenious!



And to keep it real...a good ole propane fueled Coleman stove!

Monday afternoon we walked over to the neighbors to watch the kids play on an enhanced Slip 'N Slide. It's times like this where it's great to live on a hill! It was awesome, and I was secretly envying their fun (next time I need to bring my swim suit!).



No comments: