God broke the mold after he made Ayson!

So my Ace is two months shy of his third birthday. Three. That seems so...old...for my little muffin, anyway! He is such a nutty little guy, and has a number of quirks that make him, well, a little quirky. But he's an adorable, loveable, precious, quirky little guy!
For instance, this little man uses two pacifiers. At the same time! Yes, he still has yellow and blue, but that's another story. It is no easy feat to have one pacifier in your mouth while simultaneously wedging the other one under your nose! Try it sometime! You'll see it's a genuine talent! :)
He is also a little quirky about his food. For breakfast he frequently enjoys waffles - preferably the Eggo frozen kind. Oh, and he likes to eat them frozen. Of course. Mmm. For snacks, he likes dried fruit, but has also lately been fond of peas...again, frozen. He doesn't stray from his milk and water except for the odd juice box that he will occasionally drink at Nanny's house.
He watches virtually no television. That's a good thing, but not what I would call typical!
He gets a kick out of attempting to tell knock knock jokes. His favorite being: knock knock. Who's there? Kool Aid. Kool Aid who? And then he whacks himself in the head. I know. It's a real knee slapper. :) But he and Alex make a great audience for each other. Thank goodness. We heard the Kool Aid joke easily 15 times on our trip home from Oklahoma!
Finally, I don't know if this is typical, but it definitely is quirky in my book. If he has an obviously stinky diaper, I'll ask him if he needs to have his diaper changed & he'll simply say, "Nope, all clean!" Yeah, right. I hope this isn't a sign that I'm in for it when I begin potty training in earnest! To be continued...
For instance, this little man uses two pacifiers. At the same time! Yes, he still has yellow and blue, but that's another story. It is no easy feat to have one pacifier in your mouth while simultaneously wedging the other one under your nose! Try it sometime! You'll see it's a genuine talent! :)
He is also a little quirky about his food. For breakfast he frequently enjoys waffles - preferably the Eggo frozen kind. Oh, and he likes to eat them frozen. Of course. Mmm. For snacks, he likes dried fruit, but has also lately been fond of peas...again, frozen. He doesn't stray from his milk and water except for the odd juice box that he will occasionally drink at Nanny's house.
He watches virtually no television. That's a good thing, but not what I would call typical!
He gets a kick out of attempting to tell knock knock jokes. His favorite being: knock knock. Who's there? Kool Aid. Kool Aid who? And then he whacks himself in the head. I know. It's a real knee slapper. :) But he and Alex make a great audience for each other. Thank goodness. We heard the Kool Aid joke easily 15 times on our trip home from Oklahoma!
Finally, I don't know if this is typical, but it definitely is quirky in my book. If he has an obviously stinky diaper, I'll ask him if he needs to have his diaper changed & he'll simply say, "Nope, all clean!" Yeah, right. I hope this isn't a sign that I'm in for it when I begin potty training in earnest! To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment