Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rock Star...

While our temperatures have been outstanding this past week, we've had rain sporadically just about every day. To keep the boys from going stir crazy my neighbor and I have had the kids playing together just about every day for a couple of hours. Today Alex's buddy came over for lunch and some playtime. After lunch the kids adjourned to the playroom to do what I can only describe as "making a joyful noise." They brought out all the instruments with the older two manning the keyboard and guitar. Meanwhile Ayson helped with the keyboard, played a whistle and harmonica and then moved on to a makeshift drum. Who knew I had such talented kids??



Below: Here is a live performance for your viewing pleasure. If your speaker volume is up loud, I would highly advise you to lower it just a tad...you'll thank me. Enjoy!

No comments: