Yesterday we pulled out of the parking lot of our condo around 9:30 a.m. There's always a mix of melancholy and relief about going home from a vacation. We had such a good time in Galveston together in spite of the fact that we were still bound to afternoon naps, bedtimes, and sometimes cranky kids. As young as the boys are, I can't complain. I could've easily stayed another week there, but when the day we had to go home arrived, I just wanted to get the driving over with - ugh! While the trip home was not quite as peaceful as the trip to Galveston, it still was bearable...and would you believe Ayson took another nap?? Miracles never cease! We made it home uneventfully at 4:00 p.m. and by 7:30 both boys were tucked in to their own beds for a good night's sleep. Life is good...
A car nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment