When summer rolls around each year here in Texas I always daydream about how awesome it would be to have our own pool. Being able to walk out our back door and relax in the cooling water of a pool would be simply heavenly. When the mercury hits a toasty 103 degrees, it wouldn't seem nearly as bad if I had that lovely salt water pool. I know exactly what it would look like, but that's another story. Since we don't have a pool, we've found ourselves a nice addition to the two small pools we have for the boys and the great part is that as long as one isn't over 150 pounds you can try it out too - hurray for water slides! The weight limit covers our entire family though it's meant more for little kids rather than full grown adults (it's just the idea that I could do it too if I wanted)!! This afternoon Alex and his neighbor pal spent a good couple of hours just playing on the cute little water slide - what fun it is for them to be outside having fun in the water - even if it isn't my dream pool!
What goofballs they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment