A.J. is a man with few requests in life. So when he comes home from a store with something he bought or makes a request for a Father's Day gift, you know he must really want it. This weekend A.J. got some new toys that he was pretty excited about. Saturday afternoon he and Alex ran some errands and came home with a new toy (sort of). I was surprised (yet not) to see him pull some home brewery items out of a bag. I was even more surprised to see that it had received lots of good reviews online! But I digress. He and Alex wasted no time reading instructions and beginning the process of making one of the beers. Alex pretty much looked at the whole thing as a cross between cooking and doing a chemistry experiment. We'll see how it all turns out! Here are my two proud brew masters!
For Father's Day his only request was the new Spinal Tap cd/dvd. So my shopping partner, Alex, and I obliged along with a few other items. I think he liked his new cd/dvd don't you? It actually contained pop-up "action figures." Pretty deluxe I must say! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment