Monday, June 22, 2009

Little Boy Blue...

While at Target today waiting for a prescription for Alex to be filled, I did a little odds & ends shopping. One of the items I bought was Welch's Fruit Snacks (Berries & Cherries) for Ayson. He loves dried fruit and I thought that was what I was getting. After lunch I opened up a pack for him and discovered they were actually just fruit chews. That's what I get for not looking closely at the box label. Up to this point, Ayson has never liked fruit chews/snacks, but he tried these and apparently found them quite tasty. As Ayson was running through the kitchen (which he usually does with his mouth open!), A.J. noticed that red 40, blue 1 and yellow 5 dyes leave lovely stains on whatever they touch - in this case, Ayson's mouth...:)


1 comment:

Malinda said...

Yum. Looks like they stain teeth as well.