Sunday, June 21, 2009

Exhaust...

Friday morning the boys and I met up with some friends at my now favorite park in the local vicinity. While my friend and I chatted away, Alex and his friend ran around playing in the water, picking up trash (how green of them), and running around the perimeter of the water area. Ayson and his little friend, meanwhile, stayed close to our sides. I was a bit surprised that he wasn't his typical crazy self in the water, but I guess it was just one of his mellow days. By the time we arrived home and had eaten lunch, Ayson [almost voluntarily] crawled in to his crib for a three hour nap, and Alex told me he was ready for some quiet time. Are these my boys?!? I guess between the heat and the activity they wore themselves out!



Alex enjoying his self-imposed "quiet time."



Later in the afternoon he enjoyed a nice conversation on the phone with Grandad.

No comments: