This local park is quickly becoming one of my favorite parks in the area. It's clean, most parts are pretty new, and there are always lots of kids there. If anyone thinks parks have gone to the wayside they need only to visit this park to see that's not true. Nanny & I took the boys this morning for a few hours and they had so much fun. If I had known how gorgeous it was going to be outside I would've packed a picnic lunch (we all settled for eating outside at McDonald's instead). So, we started off at the water pad...
I forgot to bring Ayson's swimsuit so we settled for just the high-waisted swim diaper (now that's a fashion statement!).
My skinny little Alex takes charge of one of the water guns!
Our morning arrival may have been a tad too cool for fun in the water. Poor Alex had to wrap himself up in a towel to warm up!
No comments:
Post a Comment