I can't imagine what I'd do without our zoo. I love that it's close enough for me to pack the boys up in the car and be there in a half hour. By 10:00 we were in the parking lot of the zoo and ready for a couple hours of animal entertainment. It's fun going in the morning when you can be one of the first to walk through the gates and not have to fight the crowds. And after a few hours checking out the boys favorite animals (that would be the meercats, elephants, giraffes and all of Texas Wild) and taking a train ride, we were back home in the cool of the house in time for Ayson's afternoon nap.
Goats need a good brushing every now & then.
Ayson got to pet a long horn steer calf.
Ayson was enthralled with the half dozen or so giraffes.
There has been construction going on at the zoo for some time and Alex almost seemed more interested in watching the construction workers than looking at the animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment