Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Week In Review...

It's been busy.  Repetitive busy.  Golf lessons in Fort Worth for Alex (three hours a day, every day), play dates, our own family golf outing on a 9-hole course, and dips in the pool - and those are just the major things.  Our normal schedule which is typically more low-key was thrown into overdrive, but we managed to have fun and be in good spirits the majority of the time (that is a real accomplishment)!

So while Alex was doing this...
Ayson and I spent time in downtown Fort Worth, going to a cool little neighborhood park with some friends, and taking a ride on the Forest Park Miniature Train with buddies...

If I were a Botox sort of gal, I'd have a nice shot right between my eyebrows! But I'm not - so I won't! I digress!

Ayson really took to Gracie - I think it's her mild manner with out-of-control little boys!


No comments: