Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day...

Father's Day started off nicely with a great morning at church.  After the service they had their annual Hot Rods and Hot Dogs - in other words a car show and hot dogs for lunch.  We saw some sweet Volkswagen Mini Buses.  I thought something like that would be really fun to tootle around town in until I realized they didn't have air conditioning! The horror! The remainder of the afternoon and evening were spent in relaxation for the most part.  For Ayson in particular...
For a very cute little video in honor of Father's Day and shown at our church for the sermon's opener go here (I see A.J. all over this video) I don't think you'll be sorry! :)

1 comment:

Toby said...

Believe it or not, we saw the same video at church. Yeah, I can see A.J. in it! Really, cute video, A.J. too. Happy Dad's Day A.J.
Mom