Monday, January 3, 2011

Crib Notes...

Remember this post? Yeah, that paragraph at the bottom about Ayson moving from his crib to a "big boy" bed. Over the past two weeks of Christmas break, A.J. and I have had a great deal of time to get the confirmation we needed...Ayson will not be going in to a "big boy" bed for a long while.  What precipitated this decision you ask? Fourteen mornings.  Fourteen early mornings.  Every morning Ayson has been awaking and yelling for us.  Not at 7:00 a.m. - that would be sleeping in for us.  No, I'm talking more like 5:00 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. if we're fortunate.  I suppose it wouldn't be such a big deal if I was already getting up that early anyway for some sort of basic training workout camp or something, but that is so not the case.  This mommy is tired.  It's been showing on my face - the classic signs of lack of sleep - droopy, saggy eyes, lackluster skin tone, and general lack of pride in appearance (you know what I'm talking about!).  So what does this mean then? Well, my little man has bought himself more time in his cozy crib at least until we can break this habit! How are we going to do that? We'll let you know when we figure that out!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

We are buying a mattress for Cason's bed next weekend. I have no idea how this is going to go, but I am keeping the crib for a while just in case!