Can you guess where we went this weekend? Here is a hint...
| If you guessed the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, you would be correct! We hadn't been to the museum in some time, and had actually let our membership there lapse. I had just renewed it Friday though so we took full advantage this past Saturday. After lunch at the oh-so-swanky McDonald's we made our way to the museum. With the Fort Worth Stock Show taking place for the next several weeks, the place was extra busy (and parking more expensive!) - but a good reminder that we want to take the boys to the show before it ends! |
It was great fun being out and about on a cool January day and watching the boys learn, explore and create. Now that Little Gym is over, Ayson and I will be frequenting the museum a lot more!
| The Innovation Studios were a favorite of both boys - nothing beats hands on exploration! I thought this giant version of a Lite Brite was sweet! |
You know what the biggest hit in the entire museum was for the boys this time around? A place that upon first entering left the boys almost speechless. A place they could've spent hours - yes, I'm serious. It was an energy source exhibit with a highlight on gas drilling. Only in Texas (especially North Texas)! The only thing either boy was able to say was "Aw! Awesome!" (Alex) or "Ohhh! Awe-tome!" (Ayson).
1 comment:
I love Alex's hair in these pictures. He looks so grown up!!
Post a Comment