As per our tradition, we picked out yet another perfect Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. We always find the most beautiful Fraser Fir. The Fraser Firs are spectacular really - the Cadillac of Christmas trees you might say. Perfect shape. Incredible, long-lasting scent. And it holds it's needles until the day we take it down. Trust me on this one! It's the same tree we would get every year at Christmas in Minnesota. I wouldn't have it any other way! Our decor is homey with a scandinavian influence. We love it! And hand in hand with tree trimming comes the pictures of various family members in front of or near the tree! :)
3 comments:
I love your mis-fit tree. What a great tradition. I probably have some "great" ornaments that I could add to that tree :)
I love the frasers. I don't think I had ever seen one, until I saw your parents. I wish they weren't so expensive here in Minnesota.
I agree with Ayson, this tree gets two thumbs up! It is B-E-A-utiful!
Great family pics! I love seeing you all together :)
Post a Comment