Saturday, October 9, 2010

He Likes It! He Likes It!

Last weekend I made a pear upside down spice cake.  I had made it once before a couple of years ago and not only was it pretty to look at, it was also really yummy.  For some reason this time around, the cake was dry and a little on the crumbly side.  I was disappointed to say the least.  I let it sit covered on the kitchen counter a day or so to see if anyone would eat it, but no takers.  So I decided to toss it.  As I was preparing to lift the remains of the cake in to a bag, Ayson spotted it and exclaimed, "I want cake!" I placed him on a stool at the counter, gave him a fork and told him to go for it.
He thought it was so good, he kissed it! Kissed it I tell ya! See the proof above! The discriminating taste of a three year old! :)

Don't worry I didn't let him eat the whole thing - he just ate the pears (and a some cake) off the top!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I think my children enjoy your posts as much as I do. Both Clara & John Michael were giggling over this one. I'm sure John Michael was envious, too!

Freebies, Deals, Coupons, and More said...

That's funny! What a cutie :)