Monday, August 16, 2010

Baa Baa Black Sheep...

Ayson loves to sing.  I've tried to get him to sing some of his favorites with the hope of eventually capturing him singing "Big Green Tractor" one of these days.  A.J. and I think he sounds like a mini Bob Dylan when he belts out that tune - you know, sort of singing, sort of...not! :) Of course Ayson is way cuter than Bob Dylan! Anyway, this is the only song I've been able catch from him - he may be a little hard to understand (we're still working on our speech therapy!), but I think you'll be able to tell that it's Baa Baa Black Sheep! :)



2 comments:

Toby said...

Ayson, you sound wonderful and we love to hear you sing. We'll be
waiting to hearyou sing "Big Green
Tractor!" Love you, Mimi & Papa

Malinda said...

Cute, cute, cute! I want to hear him sing "Big Green Tractor" too.

I notice his little line of trains lined up in the background. Is he playing with them now?