Friday, April 26, 2013

My Little Ace...

Golf. This is what Ayson does 75% of the time he is outside. We've had to set up cones in the lower yard and have him practice chipping instead of the full throttle driving like he's on the range or something - otherwise the balls will fly out on to the cart path or fairway, which is never a good thing when golfers are out playing! :) I sometimes wonder if, as the golfers drive by in their carts, they think A.J. and I are the golf version of the classic "stage parent" - we're actually not at all. All of that golf practice is Ayson-driven! He always wants A.J. or me to sit out and watch him (and then of course go out and help fetch balls) and sometimes chip with him, but that's the extent of our involvement. I will say, I love seeing such a clear passion in such a little kid - it'll be fun to see if he continues on over the next couple of years.
 Cowboy boots (that's how we do it in Texas!), reverse grip, not a great stance, but man can this kid hit!


\
Ayson's "golf cart" that he uses to retrieve balls!
 Gosh I love this kid!


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Love that last picture - what a sweet face! John Michael has been missing his friend - I will be in touch & hopefully we can see you all soon!