Thursday, February 10, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing...

We had another snow day yesterday.  I've decided too many snow days is not a good thing.  Especially for my sanity.  The boys and I  read books together, did a Martha Stewart picture frame craft, and watched Curious George.  Then they actually ventured off and played...together.  It was all peace and love ...
Awww look at them sharing Daddy's office chair together, looking at pictures on the computer!

...until Alex's neighbor friend came over to join in the fun.  You know the old saying: two's company, three's a crowd?  Well, poor Ayson became the "crowd" part.  As a result, Ayson amped up the naughty behavior to make it known to all that he was not appreciative of this social call from neighbor friend... 

The "time out" bench being put to use.
A.J. came to the rescue and wrestled around in the playroom with Ayson while the two big kids ran off to play with Legos.  I never thought I'd say this but I think I'm about finished with winter.  I'm ready for warm (not hot) weather where the boys can play outside without getting in each other's space all the time, and where we aren't all suffering from cabin fever.  Thankfully it's going to be back in the 60's over the weekend! :) God bless Texas!

No comments: