Saturday, February 19, 2011

It Might As Well Be Spring...

If I judged what time of year it is today based on the weather and not the calendar, I would have said it was spring.  You know what that means? The boys played outside today.  There was no excuse not to! And the windows were open letting in a nice breeze.  Oh, and poor A.J.'s allergies were acting up.  I find it hard to believe we'll see anymore winter-like temperatures.

Alex and Ace kept themselves quite busy all day today, mostly playing outside.  Alex was busy playing "spies" with neighbor friend, meanwhile Ayson rode every possible ride toy we own - gator, tractor, scooter, tricycle, bike and big wheel (I think that's everything).

In disguise: handsome fire fighter & cowgirl cheerleader (they won't stand out in a crowd!)

Some day my sweet boy will learn to smile with his eyes open! :)

No comments: