Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kids Workshop at the Depot...

Early Saturday morning we headed over to our local neighborhood Home Depot for their Saturday kids workshop.  It's been a while since we've made it to one of these fun activities.  Actually the last time we went, A.J. was working so it was just the boys and me.  I got the boys all excited about it, piled them in the car, and when we pulled in to the parking lot it suddenly hit me that we were there on the wrong day (it's always on the first Saturday of the month).  Talk about a let down.  Fortunately I redeemed myself by letting them check out the lawn mowers and sheds on display in front of the store.  Anyway, today's project was making a bulletin board.  A.J. partnered with Ayson while I was just the nail holder for Alex since he's a seasoned professional now.  Thanks Home Depot for the nice diversion on a too hot Saturday!
The creative juices are flowing!

Works of art!

No comments: