I should have known. As soon as I start to brag about all the beautiful Texas weather we've been having, we have a day like yesterday. No sign of sun - none. A 40 degree drop in temperatures - down to a 50 degree high. I was f-f-f-freezing. But the boys found the silver lining in that cloud. After all the yard work, and after a cozy dinner of an amazing beef stew (I can say that without bragging too much since I'm actually bragging on someone else's recipe!), the boys got to hang out in the back yard next to the fire pit. That's always a treat for them. I didn't have any regular marshmallows on hand (which is always a necessity if we are remotely close to an open fire) so Alex attempted to roast some minis on a roasting fork. Gotta give the kid credit. Thank you for fires on cool spring evenings!
 |
| My guys cozied up in front of their fire. Ayson has re-discovered his GloWorm toy after it being in a basket on one of his shelves for about a year. Now it is his constant companion. |
 |
| I guess mini marshmallows are better just eaten out of the bag! |
No comments:
Post a Comment