Friday, March 25, 2011

The Energy of Spring...

We are in full-fledged spring.  It makes me actually look forward, puts me in the mood even, for spring cleaning. The windows are open, tomato plants are in the ground, trees are leafing out, grass is greening up, and the boys are outside playing all the time.  Never mind this is the driest March on record for North Texas, it's still gorgeous!

Now let me tell you about my spring cleaning yesterday (of course bear in mind I have a three year old at home - so we're talking about quality not quantity here!).  I painted a wall in our living room (long story, maybe more ln that later), did multiple loads of laundry, and cleaned our windows.  A.J.'s mom introduced me to a window cleaning gem.  Have you ever heard of Sprayway Glass Cleaner?  It's a foam window/glass cleaner that you spray on and wipe clean and leaves no (zippo, nada) streaks.  It also cuts through some hard core grime like our garage door windows.  I'm not crazy about the smell - it's something akin to cleaners you'd find in a janitor's cart - but it doesn't linger, and the ease of cleaning the windows made it worth it.  I know, I know, sounds like a paid advertisement, but it's true.  Check it out - you can find it at Home Depot, but I was told Walmart sells it too (and I'm sure there are more retailers).  Is it sad that I got excited about a window cleaner?? :)

On tap for this weekend? A camping excursion for Alex, a birthday party, and lots of yard/landscaping work!  Woo hoo! It's spring y'all!! :)

Earlier this week Ayson spent some quiet time on the deck simply blowing bubbles.   If you look closely you can see bubbles floating away...

Have a super weekend!

Enjoy spring!




No comments: