See this?!
I'm going to need to break in to serious hot weather mode for the upcoming week. That means playing outside during the early part of the day (and even that is on the warm side). If Alex & Ace want to play outside in the afternoon, it can only occur if a good amount of water is involved. Maybe we'll venture out to the Fort Worth Museum of Science & History - it's air conditioned, and has fun things for the kidlets. Or we perhaps will take a morning trip to the library. We may need an afternoon at-home movie time too for Alex. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a big in-ground pool right about now! :)
Have a super weekend - stay cool!

1 comment:
I feel your pain. I am ready for fall to hit and those nice "cooler" temperatures to hit.
Post a Comment