Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love A Parade...

This was our second year participating in the July 4th kids parade.  Last year Alex rode his bike and pulled Ayson in the wooden Radio Flyer.  Unfortunately neither A.J. or I did much to decorate their "vehicles" other than put a few streamers on Alex's handlebars, and a USA sign on the wagon.  While they were cute (darn cute!), we felt that this year we needed to make up for our negligence in the decorating department.  Therefore, I give you our patriotic gator.  You would not believe the number of adults who stopped to take a picture of this thing! 

The boys are becoming seasoned parade pros.  Ayson waved and smiled (some of the time anyway), while Alex smiled, waved and yelled "Happy 4th of July!" I don't think you could have paid me to do that when I was a kid!
My handsome patriotic men after the parade concluded.  

No comments: